Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you and perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Your information is automatically collected when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our processor, Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify [eBay, Facebook, Twitter, Other social media outlets associated with Naturalmoxy.com]
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: [see above]
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: [shopify.com]
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of . We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, don’t hesitate to contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
As described above, we share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We may respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive or otherwise protect our rights. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
Suppose you are a resident of the EEA. When that decision-making has a legal effect on you, you will have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (including profiling).
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist lasts for a small number of days.
A cookie is a small amount of information downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use several cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). You don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the Site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or frequent visitors.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
_ab Used in connection with admin access.
_secure_session_id Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.
cart Used in association with shopping cart.
cart_sig Used in connection with checkout.
cart_ts Used in connection with checkout.
checkout_token Used in connection with checkout.
secret Used in connection with checkout.
secure_customer_sig Used in connection with customer login.
storefront_digest Used in connection with customer login.
_shopify_u Used to facilitate updating customer account information.
Reporting and Analytics
_tracking_consent Tracking preferences.
_landing_page Track landing pages
_orig_referrer Track landing pages
_s Shopify analytics.
_shopify_fs Shopify analytics.
_shopify_s Shopify analytics.
_shopify_sa_p Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.
_shopify_sa_t Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.
_shopify_y Shopify analytics.
_y Shopify analytics.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date downloaded to your device. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please remember that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience, and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. You can find more information on modifying your browser settings or blocking, managing, or filtering cookies in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that blocking cookies may not wholly prevent sharing information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of specific uses of your data by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note, there is no consistent industry understanding of responding to “Do Not Track” signals. We do not alter our data collection or usage practices when detecting such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Natural Moxy, 502 NW 55th Ct, Vancouver WA 98663, United States
Last updated: 2/20/2021. Suppose you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint. In that case, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: http://www.atg.wa.gov/file-complaint (File a Complaint | Washington State)